UPDATE to COVID Policies // May 28, 2021
We are happy to announce that as of Friday, May 28th we will be following the updated CDC & NJ State guidance regarding masks. Masks will not be required at the Spa for clients and employees that are fully vaccinated. For individuals who are not fully vaccinated, however, masks are still required.
We will continue to follow the CDC guidelines at the Spa. We will still be practicing safety protocols & want to maintain a comfortable environment for all of our clients. If you prefer a staff member to wear a mask during your service, we would be happy to comply to your request.
Thank you for your cooperation!
To Our Valued Skin Deep Guests:
We can’t thank everyone enough for all the kind words and for remaining loyal to Skin Deep Salon and Spa. We cannot wait to see you!
Please call to book an appointment now. 908.508.1800
Your health and wellness remain Skin Deep’s first priority during your visit. The following are the changes and procedures that have been put in place to keep you and our staff safe:
Infection Control Protocols
- Employees will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms and temperatures will be taken every day before their shift. If they are presenting any symptoms, they will be required to stay home for 14 days.
- Each station and treatment room will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each client. Door handles, windows, and countertops will be wiped down frequently, as well.
- All staff is certified in disinfection procedures via the Barbicide Covid-19 Certification.
- Masks are required for all clients and employees.
- Staff will be washing their hands between every client and hand sanitizer will be available for everyone throughout the spa.
- All staff will be wearing specific scrubs and disposable aprons
- We have a limited, spaced-out waiting area, as well as chairs set up outside for when you arrive. You can choose to also wait in your car.
We will be limiting the capacity of people in the spa at one time.
Each department will have its own entrance to reduce foot traffic through the main salon door.
- All paper products (magazines and reading materials) have been removed from the spa.
- Lucite barriers are set in place at the manicure stations, hair stations, and the front desk check in/out area.
- Our furniture has been reupholstered with hospital grade fabric.
- We have spaced out our chairs providing maximum distancing between stations and ask for you to maintain the 6-foot social distancing guideline.
At this time, we will not be able to take any walk-in appointments. Please call to book or book online.
The Spa Experience
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time for Covid-19 symptom screening.
- Please maintain the 6-foot social distancing guideline.
- Clients will be checked in outside at the front door and directed on where to enter the spa.
- Please leave handbags in your car and only bring in essentials.
- For hair and skin services, clients will receive a freshly laundered robe, cape and towels in a Ziploc bag to ensure cleanliness.
- Clients are asked to provide us with their most up-to-date phone numbers and email addresses.
- For a smoother check out process, we ask for you to have a credit card kept on file for no-contact payment. We can take your information over the phone beforehand.
- A 4% PPE Covid tax will be applied to all services for the cost of our safety measures.
You can continue to purchase retail and book appointments via phone at 908.508.1800.