To Our Valued Skin Deep Guests:
At Skin Deep Salon and Spa, we can’t wait until we can open our doors and see you again. WE MISS YOU! The health and well-being of our clients and employees is our number one priority and we will continue to comply with government protocols. In the meantime, the salon is being prepared for reopening by increased cleaning procedures and infection control protocols. The following are some of the changes and procedures that have already been put in place.
Infection Control Protocols
- For the health and well-being of our community, please know that employees will be screened and temperatures will be taken every day before their shift. If they are presenting any symptoms, they will be required to stay home for 14 days.
- Each station and treatment room will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each client. Door handles, windows, and countertops will be wiped down frequently, as well.
- All staff is certified in disinfection procedures via the Barbicide Covid-19 Certification.
- Masks will be required for all clients and employees.
- Staff will be washing hands frequently between every client and hand sanitizer will be available for everyone throughout the spa.
- All staff will be wearing specific scrubs and disposable aprons.
- At this time, we will not offer an in-spa waiting area.
- We will be limiting the capacity of people in the spa at one time.
- Each department will have its own entrance to reduce foot traffic through the main salon door.
- All paper products (magazines and reading materials) have been removed from the spa.
- Lucite barriers are set in place at the manicure stations, hair stations, and the front desk check in/out area.
- We have spaced out our chairs providing maximum distancing between stations and ask for you to maintain the 6-foot social distancing guideline.
- When we reopen, our hours will be the following:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 8am – 8pm
- Wednesday: 9am – 8pm
- Thursday: 8am – 8pm
- Friday: 9am – 8pm
- Saturday: 9am – 5pm
- Sunday: 9am – 5pm
*On Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, the first hour of our day will be dedicated to scheduling appointments for our immunocompromised and elderly clients.
At this time, we will not be able to take any walk-in appointments. Please call ahead or book online.
The Spa Experience
- We will be screening all clients for symptoms and using a no-contact thermometer to take temperatures before entering the spa.
- Clients will be asked to wait in their car until their technician is ready for them.
- Please leave any handbags in your car and only bring in essentials.
- For a smoother check out process, we ask for you to have gift cards and/or a credit card kept on file to provide no-contact payment. We can take your information over the phone beforehand.
- For hair and skin services, clients will receive a freshly laundered robe, cape and towels in a Ziploc bag to ensure cleanliness.
We are honored to be named
2018 business of the year
Thank you to all our clients and staff that celebrated our big milestone of 25 years with us. We look forward to many more years of pampering our clients and making you feel your best. In the meantime, enjoy some of the photos from the big event.
Download Skin Deep’s new app!
Experience Skin Deep With A
Enjoy our hassle-free online
something for everyone at
We offer a wide range of professional services including massage & body treatments, skin care treatments, clinical peels, nail, hand & foot care, natural nail extensions, hair cuts, hair coloring & scalp treatments, hair removal, make-up applications, bridal services and more
Pedicure Kit - $45 (reg $65) Parasilk Therapeutic & Restorative Foot Treatment Nail File Foot File For Calluses Vinylux Nail Polish Vinylux Top Coat
Babor SeaCreation The Serum Babor SeaCreation The Cream A luxurious anti-aging cream and serum. SeaCreation helps protect against premature skin aging, helps promote anti-aging skin functions and assists in reducing the appearance of existing signs of aging. $280...
Instantly cover greys and roots or revive highlights. Microfine pigments blend seamlessly with your natural shade when—and where—you need it. The quick-drying powder formula also absorbs dirt and oil to refresh hair. $32
Your Professional Color At Home Product Quick and easy to use Lasts up to 10 shampoos Blends up to 30% grey Ammonia free Conditions your hair $10
Babor SPA Shaping Daily Hand Cream Nail File Londontown Base Coat Londontown Top Coat $40 (reg $60)
Facial Kit - $45 (reg $105) Babor Enzyme Cleanser Babor Hy-Ol Babor Grand Cru The Rose Mask Doctor Babor Collagen Cream
SPA PACKAGE EXPERIENCES
We offer a wide range of professional services including massage & body treatments, skin care treatments, clinical peels, nail, hand & foot care, natural nail extensions, hair cuts, hair coloring & scalp treatments,
LUXURY. BEAUTY. RESULTS.
Ready to book your appointment?
Beauty Tips from the Beauty Expert advice column.
We offer a wide range of professional services including massage & body treatments, skin care treatments, clinical peels, nail, hand & foot care, natural nail extensions, hair cuts, hair coloring & scalp treatments.
Follow us on